New to the site:
- January 12,2016 - Attn RA Members! please note all of the AGM materials are in the mail and are also available for review here on the website. The AGM will take place on February 13th, 2016 at Prairie Mountain Ranch during the lunch break of the Train the Trainer Seminar with Tom McCutcheon (we anticipate 12 noon).
- There will be a formal meeting followed by presentations from the Board of Directors on RA's activities from 2015 and those planned for 2016. If you cannot make the meeting, please forward any questions or feedback you would like presented to Kathie MacKenzie BY 4:30pm February 10, 2016. Contact information is below.
- Reining Alberta is looking for a few good men and women to be part of the 2016/2017 Board of Directors. We ask for a few hours a month, some fresh ideas and experience are always welcome. For those interested in being part this year, please complete the requirements and nomination for posted below. Please note, nominations will not be taken at the meeting. This process is stated in the bylaws. If you have questions, please contact Kathie
- 2016 Membership Form is now posted to the website under Forms & Docs
- Reining Alberta is happy to announce we will be running AQHA Reining Classes concurrently with the NRHA classes at the 2016 Classic Shows - More information will be posted in the near future
- Thank you for the great support for RAPP - 183 horses are enrolled as of January 1st. A list will be posted shortly under the RAPP tab.
- Thank you again for making the 2015 Classic Shows a great success. Results and Score Sheets are now posted.
Reining Alberta mailing address is:
PO Box 10279
Airdrie AB T4A 0H6
The Reining Alberta phone # is: (403) 804-4031
Kathie MacKenzie is the Staff Administrator